Sound is an important part of our lives. From it’s conception, it’s transmission to it’s delivery! In actual sense there ought to be absolutely no quality compromise for that clarity, either from the speaker or from the speaker(the one speaking from the microphone). An assurance of 100% delivery is needed for 100% clarity. So, here are a couple of transmitters you can check out for yourself. Try them out and see what’s going to happen.
- 10. GLS Audio 6 feet Speaker Cable 12AWG Patch Cords 1/4-Inch to 1/4-Inch Professional Speaker Cables 12 Gauge Wire
- 9. Mediabridge ULTRA Series Speaker Cable with Dual Gold Plated Banana Tips (6 Feet)
- 8. Mediabridge ULTRA Series Subwoofer Cable
- 7. GLS Audio 25 feet Speaker Cable 12AWG Patch Cords
- 6. Planet Waves Classic Series Speaker Cable, 5 feet
- 5. Monoprice 3ft 12AWG 2-conductor Speakon Type NL4FC Female to Speakon Type NL4FC Female Cable
- 4. Pyle-Pro PPJJ50 12 Gauge Professional Speaker Cable 1/4” to 1/4” – 50 Feet
- 3. Planet Waves Custom Series Speaker Cable, 5 feet Your sound doctor recommends this for you.
- 2. Mediabridge ULTRA Series RCA Y-Adapter
- 1. Silverback Speaker Wire by Sewell with Silverback Banana Plugs, 10 ft ,12 AWG, OFC, 259 Strand Count, Terminated
10. GLS Audio 6 feet Speaker Cable 12AWG Patch Cords 1/4-Inch to 1/4-Inch Professional Speaker Cables 12 Gauge Wire
This cable screams out quality direct from it’s appearance, it’s look on the outside just sells it. To match it up though, it is made of the highest quality material in the industry. With it’s copper wire being rated in AWG( American Wire Gauge) at 12. Its casing, which is made of some fine thick 10.5mm long lasting rubber with absolutely incredible flexibility.
If you are looking for something professional. If you are all about zero mediocrity regardless of what size your sound system is, or what audience you are entertaining, this is the cable for you. With it’s six feet length, it allows for connection in close proximity.
9. Mediabridge ULTRA Series Speaker Cable with Dual Gold Plated Banana Tips (6 Feet)
Seeing as it connects a range of devices, from audio devices like the speakers to the A/V receiver or amplifier and any other application of sound. Its got well soldered banana plug ends giving you one well security assured connection to your speaker terminals. This sort of gives it an edge over the rest as it makes it more suitable for an appliance you want to keep over the long term.
It also has dual conductor with an AWG of 16 and has applied color to differentiate between the right and the left end ports. The connectors are resistant to corroding and free from Oxygen which may cause oxidation. Long story short, amid all those technical terms lies an amazing cable that you want in your life.
8. Mediabridge ULTRA Series Subwoofer Cable
Now, the other main difference here between the two is that one is the component of the other. The speaker is a component of the sub woofer.
So this cable connects the sub woofer to other audio components around it. Im talking about components like the sound system, or a stereo receiver and simultaneously offering you the precisely correct amount of bass you need in your life.
There is so much more to this cable, it’s all up to you to just grab yourself one and try it out. Experience quality in sound transmission.
7. GLS Audio 25 feet Speaker Cable 12AWG Patch Cords
All GLS, and I do mean all, audio speaker cables are made out of zilch compromise on material quality. Highest grade there is in the industry. I could go on and on about this cable. Tell you about it’s performance, the history we have had, but all will be just as similar and as full if excitement as it’s smaller sister, the GLS 6 feet cable. This ones 25 feet. So if you are looking at large cinema halls, auditoriums. Or outdoor events, this is your go-to cable.
6. Planet Waves Classic Series Speaker Cable, 5 feet
Begging for a new definition of the entry label cable, the classic series of the planet waves cables all feature a mind boggling 16 gauge quality conductor. This gives a n assured maximum signal transfer yet holding on to flexibility.
Its got an In=Out tech which gives it low capacitance for an assured absolute signal transfer. Plugs that offer protection out of their molding and a very crucial shielding. This gives it the rare ability to keep sounds on the low when you want to.
5. Monoprice 3ft 12AWG 2-conductor Speakon Type NL4FC Female to Speakon Type NL4FC Female Cable
Definitely dependable when it comes to high quality, high performance speak on cables. That is the Monoprice. Made of top of the class purity 12AWG copper wire, this gives you maximum current handling. I use these all the time in my speakers and you can be guaranteed maximum quality. Both ends are female with a retcactible spring lock assuring you of it’s intact nature once plugged in.
4. Pyle-Pro PPJJ50 12 Gauge Professional Speaker Cable 1/4” to 1/4” – 50 Feet
This was no design as professional specific in the industry as that of this cable. It gives you absolutely incredible sound quality. No buzzing sounds whatsoever, no static either. Just all pure sound from the source. Its 50′ long, and is a 12 gauge speaker cable for professionals all the way from it’s construction to it’s application. So, are you a pro? Then here is the cable for you. Are you looking towards being a pro? This, is the cable for you. Grab yourself one today.
3. Planet Waves Custom Series Speaker Cable, 5 feet Your sound doctor recommends this for you.
From the classic series, now we are in he Planet waves custom series. I get excited so much when I here this because I know it is serious business sound. These offer enhanced quality and maximum power transfer into your speakers. Featuring 14 gauge Cooper conducts that are oxygen-free and with soldered points encapsulated, this cable series is definitely one you will be wise to acquire. Its got a lowered capacitance to give unblemished signal transparency, gold plated plugs for superior quality(zero corrosion) and excellent signal flow. It also has got shielding layers for noise rejection.
2. Mediabridge ULTRA Series RCA Y-Adapter
You have not seen versatility until you have seen this. This adapter can unleash an entire world of possibilities. It connects your sub woofer to your tv, cd player, DVD player, other sub woofer. It gives you the ability to split your sound so you can get that surround sound feel.
Other than it’s legendary durability, the only thing I can probably add about this device is, if you want that Imax surround sound feel in your house or room, this is definitely the go-to gadget.
1. Silverback Speaker Wire by Sewell with Silverback Banana Plugs, 10 ft ,12 AWG, OFC, 259 Strand Count, Terminated
Is it me or does the name “Silverback just have this feel that has you wanting to know about it. Because it sure as can get is doing that for me. And sure enough, it does not disappoint. So, what do you get from this cable? Easy. Only the best of the best. From deeper bass, to higher clarity levels. From better imaging, to cleaner sound highs. This just brings the best out of your speakers.
There’s a whole galaxy of sound cables out there. But it takes a lot to know which would be best for what occasion. Choose wisely. Some have only a difference in their lengths, otherwise all other features remain the same. Others are a totally lot altogether.
All in all, it’s sound we want, then it’s sound we go for regardless of what it takes. Or how much it costs. Zero compromise on quality.